||[Jun. 23rd, 2005|04:13 pm]
|||||Virgin Radio Classic Rock, live from London, UK||]|
- Bluetooth implementation is terrible. Frequent phone reboots are required to stay online.
- Sync'ing with my Ibook using iSync causes the phone to crash on the first attempt. The phone dies with a WSOD. When this happens, the phone cannot be switched off by the menu. The battery will have to be removed and reinserted. (hard boot? :-/)
- The 6600 has no idea about copyrights. I took a picture of a friend yesterday and it won't let me set that picture as a thumbnail in his contact information. The phone claims that the image is copyright protected. As always a reboot solved the problem.
- I was attempting to send a ringtone to pratibha75 who has the same phone that I have. Certain sound clips could be sent by bluetooth/IR while others couldn't. The strange part was that I initially received all the clips via bluetooth from a friend who has a SE T610.
- Last week I dropped the phone from a height of about 1 feet. Fortunately, it landed on the mat in the car. The phone had crashed again and needed to be restarted. When it was functional again, it looked like it was brain washed. All the settings related to themes were reset to factory default.